Thursday, February 3, 2011

HELLO!?!?! No wonder my brain won’t stop!!! (02/03/11)

I didn’t sleep well last night; I mean I am pretty sure I logged in more than enough hours of lying very comfortably in bed and actually drifted off into another world while snuggling peacefully with Mitch - kind of sleep; but I just feel like I didn’t really get my super wonderful, super deep, the world could be destroyed and I wouldn’t know it - kind of sleep.  I think, no matter what I try (wine/meditation/harder workouts), there is just too much going on in the Lynn family for my subconscious not to be overactive.

We currently have Mitch’s childhood friend and business partner still in the hospital, still being poked, prodded, scanned, x-rayed and moved about and at this point the census seems to be that he is terminal, and no one in the medical field wants to actually say that aloud. Then there is my Mother-In-Law who is stressing out because she is taking care of her mother who has full blown Alzheimer’s, and because of that she has yet to be able to fully unpack from her recent move and is living out of boxes while chasing down a 90 year old who forgets who her new roommates are (her daughter and granddaughter), where she is, what day/year it is, etc. Not to mention the fun things in life like oh Tax season, an SUV/3rd vehicle we are trying to sell (both of those said in a very factious tone), Valentines Day, Sister-In-Law’s Birthday, two office birthday parties I have to organize and set-up, oh and I am taking on a side job working for a general contractor.

HELLO!?!?! No wonder my brain won’t stop!!!

Thankfully this weekend we have nothing planned for Saturday… so hello couch and blissful laziness with Mitch. Then Sunday we will have an easy super bowl party with my parents where our only concerns will be running out of chips, dip or sangria. Lol!!

Tonight though, I may try a Benadryl with my wine, my own version of a sleeping pill, and see if I can slip into that deeper sleep I am craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment