Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What the F&$K is happening!!!

02-09-11 - What the F&$K is happening!!!

Since September I have lost my father-in-law and grandfather-in-law, I have made countless trips up and down the great state of California moving my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, my grandmother-in-law has lost her mind – literally, Mitch’s childhood friend/business partner is dying from cirrhosis of the liver, and now my uncle is in the hospital… oh and my boss just found out that his body doesn’t like his new titanium hip, apparently the knee is okay so they are putting in a new hip (still titanium) and attaching it to the knee with a titanium femur!!!!!

HELLO!!!! I mean just how much can one family take?!?!?!

I will say this, all of this has made me that much more diligent with my diet, workouts and overall lifestyle. Hello mediation… ohm! Poor Mitch, he really has no clue how health conscious I can get… but OMG is he going to find out!!!

Well... May this find all of you healthy, happy and with a circle of healthy and happy family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment