Monday, December 17, 2012

2012's Blessings


It has been a very hard year for the Lynn’s, but after a weekend of being glued to the tragic event in Newtown and with the approaching Christmas holiday, I must admit I am counting my blessings for what we have experienced, endured and enjoyed this 2012. I know it may sound Hallmark-y, but there are little and large blessings I take for granted each and every day, and maybe that is the beauty of Christmas and the end of a year… reflection!

I am thankful first and foremost for Mitch, he has seen me through one soul shaking year and still manages to love me with complete adoration, peace and happiness. I am thankful for our incredibly strong marriage. I am blessed to have amazing parents that live close by and am thankful to them for their unwavering love and support this year. I am grateful that my brother is happy, healthy and that he too lives close by. I am thankful that my three step-kids are healthy and strong. I am thankful that we have not lost Tremor, that he is now officially a member of our family and that he is getting healthier each and everyday. I am blessed to have my furry babies in my daily life (Romeo, Tremor and Charlie). I am thankful that the bonds I have made with the people in my life are strong enough to have lasted the year of neglect, as Mitch and I did everything possible to stay sane through this year.

I love and am thankful for our home; I love and am thankful that both Mitch and I work comfortably and well from this beautiful home; I am thankful that our work not only afforded us bliss in the form of a Hawaiian vacation this year, but also covered all my health exams, miscarriages and my recent surgical procedure.

And lastly, but not least I am thankful to you… to those of you who read, chat, reach out or simply like a facebook post. I am thankful for this forum and for the simple fact that I as a second wife on this journey called life am not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment